Litsea Cubeba Aluminium-free Natural Deodorant Stick
Been using this product for almost a month now.
1. Smells great! It’s not overpowering, and I love that you can sometimes spread it on your hands. smells better than hand lotions/creams I’ve used.
2. I noticed that my underarms have become fairer in colour. It used to be quite dark, but now it’s beginning to even out.
3. It seems to last for a long time. For the past 3 weeks, there’s still quite a bit of it left.
4. No stains on white shirts!
1. Perhaps it’s still my body adjusting to a natural deo, but there are days when I sweat a lot and can smell myself. It’s not a strong smell, but it’s still unpleasant.
2. While the packaging is lovely and eco conscious, it’s hard to push the stick up. Ive accidentally pushed it too far quite a few times now, so sometimes I’ll use it on my super dry hands.
3. The actual deo is quite crumbly. Sometimes small chunks of it will break and fall.
I hope that in a few weeks I can see positive progress in the BO aisle.
I have very sweaty underarms resulting in bad B.O. I used to use female deodorants which only helped for a few hours which made me rethink my options. So then I resorted to using men deodorants because i thought i needed stronger formulation. It did work better but there were still some days where i could smell something 😔 I have had to throw tops away because my trapped sweat cause the material to smell awful even after washing the clothes in strong detergent.
So i saw these products of Jomingo on ig and decided to give it a try because i do want to start using more natural deodorants. Surprisingly the Jomingo unscented deodorant left me without odour at the end of day one using it! Im super impressed! Im glad i decided to give Jomingo a try. The cute packaging helps too😄
The hand balm is quite nice to use and it's water resistant to some extent which makes it great for someone that is constantly washing stuff in the sink.
Personally I didn't like the deodorant so much as it's a bit difficult to apply, being a natural product that needs to be warned up a bit to spread. Also I'm also realising that I'm sensitive to baking soda, not the first time I get itchy from it in such natural deodorants. But it's probably just my own preference and situation.
I'll continue to buy the hand balm for sure!
Bought the set as a gift to a friend coz not only are they beautifully packaged, but also the products are environmentally friendly. And the bag can be recycled. What a nice gift idea.
I used the whole day till the evening I work out. Even though I perspire profusely, my odour is neutralised which is good as my sweat glands are not blocked and that is much natural to let my underarms perspire. Store-bought deodorants may be much cheaper and you get 24hours to 48 hours non-perspiration, but prolonged usage is harmful as my friend had blocked ducts and she had to go for a surgery to remove the cyst.
What’s So Great About Our Ingredients?
Our ingredients are all natural, organic and almost edible! We checked each ingredient against the Environmental Working Group site (ewg.org) to ensure they are safe for human use and non-toxic to the environment.Find Out More
Push up bottom of the tube and rub a thin layer of our deodorant under your arms. Only requires a small amount.